Chapter Sponsorship Opportunities
THE LPGA Amateurs Golf Association…
A not-for-profit organization for women to learn, play and enjoy the game of golf for business and for life. LPGA Amateurs currently has over 12,000 members in over 100 Chapters around the world. The Orange County Chapter, formed in 1995, is almost 150 members strong. Becoming a LPGA Amateurs sponsor will give your organization significant visibility with a highly prized market segment of well-educated and affluent women consumers. Our Orange County Members are comprised of the following:
- 65% are between the ages of 36 and 55
- 60% have an annual personal income in excess of $100,000
- 85% have a college or advance level degree
- 80% have been members more than one year
- Last year there were 39 weekend events and 25 weekday events totaling 64
- Total of 1445 participants and 156 guests for 2017
- Average annual spend on golf related purchases (green fees, equipment, apparel, travel) is $4,500
We offer a variety of activities and opportunities for our sponsors to be in front of our members including an annual Kick-Off event, fun tournaments, weekly ”after work” twilight play, business networking and social functions, weekend golf outings, educational programs and a Chapter Championship. Discounted sponsorships available for LPGA Amateurs members!
JOIN US AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP!
For more information on sponsorship opportunities email